Real quick tonight. Had an insanely busy day at work today and had zero time to browse the Web for any decent blogworthy topics, so a quick bowling summary will have to do. I'll try to throw something good together for tomorrow night to head into the weekend with.
- 183 (really good for me), 152 (blah), 153 (blah). 162.7 average. I'll take it.
- We were bowling with Angry John tonight. Things are always just so much more animated when he's there, yelling at all his buddies/family members/fiance across the lanes. I just feel like my blood pressure rises immediately the second I see him. Not to mention he talks 150 mph so hanging out with him for 2 hours is the equivalent of hanging out with a normal person for 8 hours.
- He decided it was too hot, so he bowled the 3rd game in a wife beater.
- Then the guy in the lane next to us followed suit.
- I know you're all wondering, but I kept my clothes on.
- The older guy who works at the lanes but also bowls in our league, the one who tried to "help" me that one night (really nice guy though), I think he was going through his Woodstuck drawer and wore an insanely bright tye dyed T-shirt. Quite comical.
- There was this beautiful younger girl a couple lanes down from us. I kept waiting for me to be approaching the lane for a shot, look over at her, and throw the ball, along with myself, down the lanes. Fortunately, didn't happen. This girl couldn't have looked more out of place. I couldn't have been happier though that she chose tonight to show up! She must have known it was WNLCLBL.
Annnnnnd that's all I got for ya tonight. Nothing too terribly exciting happened. I'll try to come up with some stuff for tomorrow. Hopefully some funny stuff goes on in the world, that'd be nice. Keep your fingers crossed...
TV and bed for this guy. Goodnight everybody...